fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Vote_lcapfLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Voting_barfLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Vote_lcapfLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Voting_barfLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

Number of posts : 1268

fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:05 am

First topic message reminder :

**UPDATE**
REQUESTS LIMITED TO 1 REQUEST EACH WEEK.

because im really sorry but im busier now with school and everything and im trying to get good grades and i need to focus on schoolwork, PSAT, and SAT. sorry guys and thanks Smile

Well to start off, this is my signature request thread. So just request here and i'll be sure to make a great sig for you. here are some of my sigs:

**Some were Requested**

ordered from most recent to least recent by the way, im not in any of the pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

VV Animation!

It would be easier if requests would be in this format:

Name:
Render(Give me a Link):
Text you want on it:
Extra wishes:

:: just copy and paste it ::

**for those of u who arent familiar with the term "Render": it means a picture of the graphic u want on ur sig.**

Thanks for requesting and i hope i can make you something good :]

Last edited by fLoPpY on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 64 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:22 pm

fLoPpY, Crazy Hand is the hand on the left and Master Hand is the hand on the right, but if you don't still know who is Crazy Hand, then make a poster with my mains: Ness & Falco. If it's not a bother, of course.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:29 pm

lol steven and bluefalcon i know i have so much homework though its getting out of hand i wish i couldbrawl more too

and sure hilife, ill make ur sig after i finish Gaby's
Back to top Go down
Okami

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:01 pm

AND MINE!! BEFORE GABYS!! Please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com
Hilife5247

Hilife5247

Number of posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:03 pm

thanx i really appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://Yahoo.com
BLUE FALCON5

BLUE FALCON5

Number of posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:09 pm

yea to bad flopps well its getting close to da holidays maby you will have more free time hw sucks lol
Back to top Go down
Okami

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:00 am

True,I hate homework. Why cant we just be free for once :|
Back to top Go down
sonic2chaos

sonic2chaos

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:48 pm

thanks again for the sig <3! i have been trying to find the "always attach sig" thing and now it should be working. THANKS FLOPS <3!
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
BLUE FALCON5

BLUE FALCON5

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:33 pm

omg i have got a idea for a new sih but i dont wanna give u more work well if u eva get the time it basically has c falcon on da right saluting and his f-zero machine the blue falcon on the left and show me ya moves written on it still i dont wanna trouble u but id realy like that as a second sig
Back to top Go down
Okami

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:15 am

WHAT Wheres my Sig gimme smirk
Back to top Go down
albertobankai

albertobankai

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:24 am

i like to request
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/albertobankai
Coconut833

Coconut833

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:26 pm

i'm not trying to mean or anything floppy,but i think my sig got forgotten, iidc anyways i got some new sigs

Last edited by coconut833 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BLUE FALCON5

BLUE FALCON5

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:48 pm

shes just really buisy guys cut her some slack lol
Back to top Go down
Coconut833

Coconut833

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:51 pm

BLUE FALCON5 wrote:

Ummm i said i don't really care. i was just letting her know, i know she's busy and thats why i said don't worry about it -.-
Back to top Go down
Coconut833

Coconut833

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:51 pm

BLUE FALCON5 wrote:

Ummm i said i don't really care. i was just letting her know, i know she's busy and thats why i said don't worry about it -.-
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:59 pm

im really sorry everyone especially the people who have requested for like 2 months already and i havent done them ill do them now sorry guys i was realy busy
Back to top Go down
Hilife5247

Hilife5247

Number of posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:39 pm

dont worry about it we understand how busy u are
Back to top Go down
http://Yahoo.com
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:47 am

may i please have a Marth sig with my name and THB on it too ill understand if you are to busy to do mines cause im understanding lol XD..
Back to top Go down
ZeroZeroWeasel

ZeroZeroWeasel

Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:17 am

Floppy left THB a lil' while ago, but you can request it in Captain Ellipsis's Signature Thread. He's a VERY good artist as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
EmoBlackRain69

EmoBlackRain69

Number of posts : 443

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:47 am

really darn ok then ill go request it to him then
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Name: 7Blade
Render: My Main Marth
and my Sub-Main Ganon
Edit: pics cut frm space.
Text you want on it: '7Blade' and 'Dont hold back' and maybe 'THB' if it fits
Extra wishes: All of your sigs look cold so Im sure whatever you do with it will look good. I tried to get as much background so that it is easier to edit

Last edited by 7Blade on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 pm

7Blade wrote:
Name: Evil-Knuckles
and my Sub-Main Ganon
Text you want on it: 'THB' and 'Dont hold back' and maybe 'THB' if it fits
Extra wishes: All of your sigs look cold so Im sure whatever you do with it will look good. I tried to get as much background so that it is easier to edit

lolwut
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainEllipsis

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:36 pm

CaptainEllipsis wrote:
7Blade wrote:
Name: Evil-Knuckles
and my Sub-Main Ganon
Text you want on it: 'THB' and 'Dont hold back' and maybe 'THB' if it fits

lolwut

Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:27 pm

i copyed it so i wouldnt hav to type all of it im lazy dang...lol[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:24 am

7blade, why don't you just put those into your signature?
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:40 am

wat tha stuff i copyed cuz right nw im making a new sig for me n katsu group tha blade crusaders[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~   fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~ - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fLoPpY's Signature/GFx Request Thread! ~REQUESTS LIMITED!~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top