5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Vote_lcap5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Voting_bar5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Vote_lcap5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Voting_bar5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Fifth Official THB Tourny thread. I will be your host this time around.

Stock: 3 stock
Time: 8 mins
Matches: best of 3 (best of 5 semi-final or final round)
Stages: 4 neutral stages no counterpicks, FD, SV, BF, and Yoshis Island
Items: none and off
Misc: No stalling (spam is not stalling nor is running away, stalling is Sonics homing under the stage or excess planking)
Rounds: Matches must be done within one week, if they are not one or both participants may be dropped and Reliability meter may be effected.

Getting matches done, this is very important because there will be no delays unless its the semi or final round under special conditions. If you and your opponent have not completed your match by the end of the Wednesday the next round starts you will both be eliminated. If your opponent is simply inactive you can get a bye by doing both of the following, PM me your conversation so I know you tried to contact him/her and also be sure to post in this thread as well stating that they are inactive before the deadline. If you cannot prove your attempted to contact or did not post in here you will be eliminated.

Brackets
5th Official THB Tourny Brackets

Participants
1. Evil-Knuckles
2. Zero
3. Denzeru
4. StevenDX
5. Katsu
6. [Moonlit]Veil[Twilight]
7. Turtle
8. HeAvY
9. JV_Master
10. ~Shine~Killerobi170
11. Miguel of the Jungle
12. Eggdude
13. 7Blade
14. Very Crazy_Gaby
15. Dos
16. Littledemon
17. &NinKenDo64$
18. Coconut833
19. Hilife5247
20. ~Zack the Vizard~
21. Shaqbill
22. Dark Falchion
23. Blue Falcon5
24. Kirbachu
25. Squall93
26. HoRnY

Last edited by Evil-Knuckles on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:11 pm

JV retired from THB so idk how ill do the match...o well a easy win for me^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909
Dark Falchion

Dark Falchion

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:44 pm

ill be honest...i dont even understand who im playing in losers bracekt, its jumbled with active and non active ppl in this tourney all over the place, and bf5 got eliminated all together because he didnt participate in his game i remember, just saying idg it at all...can someone explain who im playing and all that thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=147802
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:19 pm

The person you fight is undicided DF. You have to wait untill everyone else in the losers bracket has played.
Then you fight them and the winner fights Evil-K.
As for the inactive people... that's up to Evil-K because he's hosting.
Back to top Go down
Dark Falchion

Dark Falchion

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:12 pm

ok. ill wait.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:07 pm

meh well i guess its time to do my job that Evil-K told me to do. I will tell him all the updates or what i think should happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:48 am

I don`t get it...I`ve find Dark Falchion easy to beat, yet he beats Migue of the Jungle, which I can`t...lol?
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:08 am

Simple, I play aggressive with DF and we have really close games. And when i play against you I play defensive because you camp >_>
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 am

Ok Im here to clear up confusion. Only the people in the FIRST row play (Left hand side bottom bracket). Ive updated the brackets. DF and anyone else not in first row wont play, and as for inactive or not send them a PM reguardless (except for match with JV)

DF you made it all the way to final so you dropped where you lost and you pick right back up there. Winner of loser has to go through you and you get a second chance at top. Since you won your way to final 3rd is worst you could place just like if I lose I dont go to bottom I just take second. Look at the brackets again and see if this makes sense. Dont worry everythings on track.
Back to top Go down
Dark Falchion

Dark Falchion

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Very Crazy_Gaby wrote:
I don`t get it...I`ve find Dark Falchion easy to beat, yet he beats Migue of the Jungle, which I can`t...lol?
lmao uhh gaby are you serious??...ok you are too annoying this needs to be said. gaby, you dont actually play me outside of ffas, and you suck in those too...idk if your just trying to get me mad or your seriously that childish and ignorant, but like i said before in the chat, you are by far one of the worst and spammiest players on this site, when we 1v1 i beat you constantly and your terrible trying to marth ditto me thinking youll somehow win, its pathetic. so either get GOOD at this game (which probably wont happen) and actually BEAT ME or just stop talking bad in general because your making a fool of yourself. and as for migue yeah our games were close, i get nervous playing actual GOOD PEOPLE on this site (looks straight at gaby) but they were close games and yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dark Falchion

Dark Falchion

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Ok Im here to clear up confusion. Only the people in the FIRST row play (Left hand side bottom bracket). Ive updated the brackets. DF and anyone else not in first row wont play, and as for inactive or not send them a PM reguardless (except for match with JV)

DF you made it all the way to final so you dropped where you lost and you pick right back up there. Winner of loser has to go through you and you get a second chance at top. Since you won your way to final 3rd is worst you could place just like if I lose I dont go to bottom I just take second. Look at the brackets again and see if this makes sense. Dont worry everythings on track.

allright yeah i think i get it, thanks for explaining it to me evil.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Dark Falchion wrote:
Very Crazy_Gaby wrote:
lmao uhh gaby are you serious??...ok you are too annoying this needs to be said. gaby, you dont actually play me outside of ffas, and you suck in those too...idk if your just trying to get me mad or your seriously that childish and ignorant, but like i said before in the chat, you are by far one of the worst and spammiest players on this site, when we 1v1 i beat you constantly and your terrible trying to marth ditto me thinking youll somehow win, its pathetic. so either get GOOD at this game (which probably wont happen) and actually BEAT ME or just stop talking bad in general because your making a fool of yourself. and as for migue yeah our games were close, i get nervous playing actual GOOD PEOPLE on this site (looks straight at gaby) but they were close games and yeah.

Just ignore him, we dont believe much he says anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dark Falchion

Dark Falchion

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Dark Falchion wrote:
Very Crazy_Gaby wrote:

yeah whatever, we had a good "talk" lmao but we're ok now i guess
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Dark Falchion wrote:
Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Dark Falchion wrote:
Very Crazy_Gaby wrote:

yeah whatever, we had a good "talk" lmao but we're ok now i guess

~Shine~Killerobi170 joins the chain message. The "good" talk put me to sleep
Back to top Go down
Coconut833

Coconut833

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Dark Falchion wrote:
Very Crazy_Gaby wrote:

True that. Not trying to be pushy,but we should get matches done and no ones really posted here since saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://Friendcodes.com
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Yeah its already monday move it. Get em done.
Back to top Go down
STEVENDX

STEVENDX

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 am

Hmm I need to get ahold of my opponent I'll be on most of today so we should get this match done today ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/98863909

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 pm

I defeated Coconut833. (Losers Bracket)
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Its break so everyone is off doing stuff ill extend a little.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:27 am

Break's almost over Sad sad
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Its break so everyone is off doing stuff ill extend a little.

I've won against turtle, its been like a week since, but I guess I forgot to say. lol

gg's turt
Back to top Go down
ZERO
ZERO

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:52 pm

I should still be in this right? Ken is a No Show so i should advance. cool
Back to top Go down
http://aol.com
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:45 am

Yeah you will advance Im ending on Monday and that gives round 2 some extra time as well. Obi can you send me an update?
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:56 am

Shaq and denz both are disqualified and so it goes on. Moving right along to round 2 of losers. Look in the second column (left to right) of the bottom bracket. We have a little buffer time from last round so round ends Wednesday after next (8 days away)

It seems Egg was right on top of his match for this round and finished it last week lol.
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 am

Why disqualify Denz? He's been here while Shaqbill hasent...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:51 pm

EVIL-KNUCKLES! I DEFEATED COCONUT833, I'M SUPPOSED TO ADVANCE, NOT HIM!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top