5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Vote_lcap5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Voting_bar5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Vote_lcap5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Voting_bar5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Fifth Official THB Tourny thread. I will be your host this time around.

Stock: 3 stock
Time: 8 mins
Matches: best of 3 (best of 5 semi-final or final round)
Stages: 4 neutral stages no counterpicks, FD, SV, BF, and Yoshis Island
Items: none and off
Misc: No stalling (spam is not stalling nor is running away, stalling is Sonics homing under the stage or excess planking)
Rounds: Matches must be done within one week, if they are not one or both participants may be dropped and Reliability meter may be effected.

Getting matches done, this is very important because there will be no delays unless its the semi or final round under special conditions. If you and your opponent have not completed your match by the end of the Wednesday the next round starts you will both be eliminated. If your opponent is simply inactive you can get a bye by doing both of the following, PM me your conversation so I know you tried to contact him/her and also be sure to post in this thread as well stating that they are inactive before the deadline. If you cannot prove your attempted to contact or did not post in here you will be eliminated.

Brackets
5th Official THB Tourny Brackets

Participants
1. Evil-Knuckles
2. Zero
3. Denzeru
4. StevenDX
5. Katsu
6. [Moonlit]Veil[Twilight]
7. Turtle
8. HeAvY
9. JV_Master
10. ~Shine~Killerobi170
11. Miguel of the Jungle
12. Eggdude
13. 7Blade
14. Very Crazy_Gaby
15. Dos
16. Littledemon
17. &NinKenDo64$
18. Coconut833
19. Hilife5247
20. ~Zack the Vizard~
21. Shaqbill
22. Dark Falchion
23. Blue Falcon5
24. Kirbachu
25. Squall93
26. HoRnY

Last edited by Evil-Knuckles on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Leave a PM, Cbox is only a temporary thing, whatever gets posted often gets bulldozed out of the way by someone else who has something to say. Besides not everyone checks that for important info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Dark Falchion wrote:
Rock wrote:
hmmmm
I doubt pppl are doing their matches it's been already long time... Can I just face Dark Falchion and then the winner goes to finals???
I mean seriously Evil from the loser's bracket who are you expecting to brawl for the finals? xD

hahahha im gunna have to agree with migue on this one, noone seems to care about getting their matches done seriously...like wtf happened eveyrone was so active and hyped up for this tourney and now...this meh
OK THAT'S IT! You know what Miguel, you're really starting to get on my nerves you ignorant boy. Who the hell do you think you are?! I just hope you lose this tourney and any other tourney you might join. =/
Back to top Go down
Dark Falchion

Dark Falchion

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Crazy_Gaby wrote:
Dark Falchion wrote:
Rock wrote:
hmmmm
I doubt pppl are doing their matches it's been already long time... Can I just face Dark Falchion and then the winner goes to finals???
I mean seriously Evil from the loser's bracket who are you expecting to brawl for the finals? xD

hahahha im gunna have to agree with migue on this one, noone seems to care about getting their matches done seriously...like wtf happened eveyrone was so active and hyped up for this tourney and now...this meh
OK THAT'S IT! You know what Miguel, you're really starting to get on my nerves you ignorant boy. Who the hell do you think you are?! I just hope you lose this tourney and any other tourney you might join. =/

0_0..................lol gaby calm down he wasnt saying ur bad and ur like 12 who u callin a lil boy? hahah
Back to top Go down
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=147802

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Dark Falchion wrote:
Crazy_Gaby wrote:
Dark Falchion wrote:
Rock wrote:
hmmmm

0_0..................lol gaby calm down he wasnt saying ur bad and ur like 12 who u callin a lil boy? hahah
I wasn't talking about myself only, oh and sorry, I meant to say "Ignorant girl"
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Crazy_Gaby wrote:
Dark Falchion wrote:
Crazy_Gaby wrote:
Dark Falchion wrote:
Rock wrote:
hmmmm

I wasn't talking about myself only, oh and sorry, I meant to say "Ignorant girl"

Lul! what are you gonna do? You are just mad cuz i deleted u and not adding u back. About tournies, I join with the intend of meeting people. From the beginning I know I will lose so I am not expecting anything
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Rock wrote:
Crazy_Gaby wrote:
Dark Falchion wrote:
Crazy_Gaby wrote:
Dark Falchion wrote:
Rock wrote:
hmmmm

Lul! what are you gonna do? You are just mad cuz i deleted u and not adding u back. About tournies, I join with the intend of meeting people. From the beginning I know I will lose so I am not expecting anything
No, I'm not. But it really ticked me off what you said.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:48 pm

CHANGE TOPIC!

The Evil is exausted and just wants this finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Hilife is almost never online. =/
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:14 am

Thats why you have to CONTACT him and set a TIME so you dont just hope he gets on Brawl randomly the same time as you. sad
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:36 pm

OMG two weeks without one finished match you guys are killing me. If nobody has a reason then its Obi vs Rock then winner vs DF then winner vs me.
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:28 pm

um i didnt knw it was up to me against zero already so ill find zero n get tht match done asap
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Lol,I love how no onepays attention to this and the losers bracket were made almost a month ago?
Back to top Go down
Hilife5247

Hilife5247

Number of posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:59 pm

tommorow gaby
Back to top Go down
http://Yahoo.com
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:42 am

Rock wrote:
Lol,I love how no onepays attention to this and the losers bracket were made almost a month ago?

Its because after people get eliminated once then they stop checking, I have still moved it forward every week reguardless.
Back to top Go down
Hilife5247

Hilife5247

Number of posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:24 pm

i forfet my match, gaby moves on
Back to top Go down
http://Yahoo.com
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
OMG two weeks without one finished match you guys are killing me. If nobody has a reason then its Obi vs Rock then winner vs DF then winner vs me.
I sent my PM the moment I noticed that someone had ggot to my spot. Although, I havent goten a reply....
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:26 am

Dos (Nero) wrote:
Evil-Knuckles wrote:
I sent my PM the moment I noticed that someone had ggot to my spot. Although, I havent goten a reply....

Just rummaged through and found nothing like you described sent by you. What round what opponent?
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:31 am

I beat zero 2-0 ggs
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:48 am

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Dos (Nero) wrote:
Evil-Knuckles wrote:

Just rummaged through and found nothing like you described sent by you. What round what opponent?
Did you mean that you couldnt find the pm that i sent? It's in my outbox, i can see it...
But it was Me vs Denz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Hilife forfeits, I advanced.

BRING IT ON DOS!
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Oh jeez, I keep forgetting to post results.

I beat Kirb, 2-0

Glorious matches Kirb. lol
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Gaby won 2-1
GGs
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:41 am

Eggdude vs 7Blade and Gaby vs Obi

Go go go!
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:56 pm

I beat egg 2-1 very close match ggs eggy
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:17 pm

so... its me vs blade now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top