5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Vote_lcap5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Voting_bar5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Vote_lcap5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Voting_bar5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Fifth Official THB Tourny thread. I will be your host this time around.

Stock: 3 stock
Time: 8 mins
Matches: best of 3 (best of 5 semi-final or final round)
Stages: 4 neutral stages no counterpicks, FD, SV, BF, and Yoshis Island
Items: none and off
Misc: No stalling (spam is not stalling nor is running away, stalling is Sonics homing under the stage or excess planking)
Rounds: Matches must be done within one week, if they are not one or both participants may be dropped and Reliability meter may be effected.

Getting matches done, this is very important because there will be no delays unless its the semi or final round under special conditions. If you and your opponent have not completed your match by the end of the Wednesday the next round starts you will both be eliminated. If your opponent is simply inactive you can get a bye by doing both of the following, PM me your conversation so I know you tried to contact him/her and also be sure to post in this thread as well stating that they are inactive before the deadline. If you cannot prove your attempted to contact or did not post in here you will be eliminated.

Brackets
5th Official THB Tourny Brackets

Participants
1. Evil-Knuckles
2. Zero
3. Denzeru
4. StevenDX
5. Katsu
6. [Moonlit]Veil[Twilight]
7. Turtle
8. HeAvY
9. JV_Master
10. ~Shine~Killerobi170
11. Miguel of the Jungle
12. Eggdude
13. 7Blade
14. Very Crazy_Gaby
15. Dos
16. Littledemon
17. &NinKenDo64$
18. Coconut833
19. Hilife5247
20. ~Zack the Vizard~
21. Shaqbill
22. Dark Falchion
23. Blue Falcon5
24. Kirbachu
25. Squall93
26. HoRnY

Last edited by Evil-Knuckles on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
Blayd

Blayd

Number of posts : 1919

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:38 am

O yea forgot i lost to migue ggs
Back to top Go down
http://jmiddleton313@gmail.com
JG95

JG95

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:42 pm

2D_Terror wrote:
I was wondering, when I get my Wii back next week, could I sub in this tournament?
You can sub for a tournament....?
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:13 pm

2D_Terror wrote:
I was wondering, when I get my Wii back next week, could I sub in this tournament?

Trace I don't know how are you gonna sub... This is almost over and besides we are on the loser's bracket besides maybe by the time your wii is fixed the tourny might be over... I'm waiting on obi vs gaby then Ill face the winner and whoever wins between us then gets to face DF and the winner of that match faces evil
Back to top Go down
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Rockaleta.ai
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Hmm, ok.

Oh, to Dos, you can sub in a tournament to get matches done faster so you don't have to wait weeks to finish a round.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Evil-K if you're tired of waiting for Obi & me, then advance me, cause I haven't seen Obi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:20 pm

I won the first 2 matches but, sadly the 1st one was a warm-up (I wish I wouldn't asked for it)
Then Obi won the other 2.

GGs, I really wanted to fight Miguel
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Crazy_Gaby wrote:
I won the first 2 matches but, sadly the 1st one was a warm-up (I wish I wouldn't asked for it)

To tell you the truth Gaby when you said warm up as your name i purposely let you 3 stock me.. But that second round was pure fail..
Crazy_Gaby wrote:
Evil-K if you're tired of waiting for Obi & me, then advance me, cause I haven't seen Obi.

Hm.... i told you to go on tuesday but you never went on... And i went o wednesday too and people said that they havent seen you... and you werent logged in the past 24hrs too..

And than i went to a track meet today(Saturday) and i came on brawl as soon as i got home...

Thats when you Chat messaged me..

So before you say anything the reason you didnt see me is because you never logged on
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/46611/killerobi170.htm
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:20 am

Ok... So gaby won.. well PM on a time an date when you can brawl because i aint waiting that long to face you...
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:14 pm

no obi won migue...
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:33 pm

Well idk if gaby lied cuz he really wanted to add me or not but that makes sense why he played spammy and why he failed so badly anyway I apologize obi... PM me when you are ready and lets get it done because finding DF its not gonna be as easy as finding DK in a jungle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:41 pm

Rock wrote:
Well idk if gaby lied cuz he really wanted to add me or not but that makes sense why he played spammy and why he failed so badly anyway I apologize obi... PM me when you are ready and lets get it done because finding DF its not gonna be as easy as finding DK in a jungle
Wrong, wrong and right, I've found 7 DKs in Brazil.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Um... we can do it tonight i guess... like maybe late night... like 10 PST?

IDK it depends i wanna wait for my grandma to sleep >.<
Back to top Go down
2D_Terror

Number of posts : 1041

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:53 pm

"I won the first 2 matches but, sadly the 1st one was a warm-up (I wish I wouldn't asked for it)

"

Gaby didn't lie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:29 pm

2D_Terror wrote:
"I won the first 2 matches but, sadly the 1st one was a warm-up (I wish I wouldn't asked for it)

"

Gaby didn't lie.

Yeah Iknow thats whay i stated on chat... anyway didnt mean to rush you obi... I was just trying to get this done ASAP... GGs now gotta be in contact with DF.... which i find really hard to find :/

*Bracket Updated*
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Well you better hurry, cuz if I'm correct Evil-K is leaving for 2 months in 2 days.
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:10 pm

Evil-K forfeits already..
Back to top Go down
JG95

JG95

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:38 pm

*holds finger up*
Shhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Miguel

Miguel

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Well too bad this tourny is not gonna be done... Evil is leaving and finding DF can be a true pain.... At least it could be for me even though we PM each other. :/
Back to top Go down
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Um.. BF5 is no where to be found too... so they are eliminated?
Back to top Go down
Blayd

Blayd

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Ill take his place n sub if u want to get it over wit...
Back to top Go down
Dark Falchion

Dark Falchion

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Rock wrote:
2D_Terror wrote:

"

Gaby didn't lie.

Yeah Iknow thats whay i stated on chat... anyway didnt mean to rush you obi... I was just trying to get this done ASAP... GGs now gotta be in contact with DF.... which i find really hard to find :/

*Bracket Updated*

sry migue ive been busy with school nd stuff (took my ap exam today) and now am muchh less busy so ill be more active. if im not eliminated for being gone for so long ill do the match with u.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=147802
~Killerobi170~

~Killerobi170~

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:39 pm

DO THE MATCH NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Falchion

Dark Falchion

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:55 pm

~Shine~Killerobi170 wrote:
DO THE MATCH NOW!!!!

patience obi.
Back to top Go down
Dark Falchion

Dark Falchion

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:10 pm

lost to migue ...uhh 1-3 gg's started to lose when u started playing very defensively but GG's gotta learn to effectively play against the more patient playstyle lol.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Since this ws never completed, and Evil-Knuckles was the only one left on the winners bracket, Evil-Knuckles is declared the winner of the 5th Official THB Tourney.

Congrats to Evil-Knuckles!

1st Place- Evil-Knuckles

2nd Place- Dark Falchion

3rd Place-Rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!   5th Offical THB Tournament  Loser Bracket Finals GO! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th Offical THB Tournament Loser Bracket Finals GO!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top