The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Voting_barThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Voting_barThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

The 1st Official THB tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

***Attention***
Winner of The 1st Official THB tournament is Evil-Knuckles
Our ranks are
The Hollow Brawler Master- Evil-knuckles
The Hollow Brawler Conqueror- Floppy
The Hollow Knight- Eggdude

Entrants:

1. Greengold2014

2. Evil-knuckles

3. Skinless

4. Eggdude

5. JV_Master

6. Floppy

7. Captain Ellipsis

8. mrmopper

Last edited by skinless on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 am; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:40 pm

okay i won i got really lucky with egg he should have beat me but i panicked and decided to spam like crazy

sorry egg :[

game 1: pika vs lucario
i lost

game2: pika vs zss
i lost

gam3: pika vs ganon
i won

game 4: pika vs ganon
i won

game 5: pika vs zss
i won

and sorry for spamming like crazy i shouldnt have won
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Well, it looks like its Evil-K vs Floppy for the final round. I wish I could see this match Its gonna be awesome. D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainEllipsis
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:10 pm

Hey i could record it if we want. Just tell me when and I'll post it with the archive.
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:14 pm

guys technicly semi finals and finals are bets of 7, and Flops you have to beat Evil-k best of 7 once then best of 7 a second time because evil-k hasn't yet been defeated.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 pm

okay then :] fine with me, but the thing is, i probably won't need to vs him a second time because I will lose the first time lol
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:20 pm

fLoPpY wrote:
okay i won i got really lucky with egg he should have beat me but i panicked and decided to spam like crazy

sorry egg :[

game 1: pika vs lucario
i lost

game2: pika vs zss
i lost

gam3: pika vs ganon
i won

game 4: pika vs ganon
i won

game 5: pika vs zss
i won

and sorry for spamming like crazy i shouldnt have won

You can beat eggdude? but when we vs I could beat you alright next time we vs I want you to spam to ur hearts content if u can beat eggdude you sure as heck can kill me in matches.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:03 am

Captain Ellipsis wrote:
Well, it looks like its Evil-K vs Floppy for the final round. I wish I could see this match Its gonna be awesome. D:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!! You made it all the way to the final round?! Way to go wow Im impressed good job! It didnt matter if you spammed cause its a fair "tactic" so go ahead and spam all you want if it helps you win. Ok Im not going to mess around like I did last round this time its the Final Battle and I wont go down easily so be prepared, do your best, and give it all you've got! Heres to fun matches ahead best of luck fLoPpY!
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:38 am

Do you guys want me to record the final match?
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:13 pm

If you so happen to be on at the same time me and flops are I dont see why not.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:11 pm

thanks guys :]

and sorry again egg for spammin :[

EVIL: okay evil even if i spam i will lose horribly i vsed u befor so many times u are way too good...also if can beat darrien wow ur amazing :]

if i didnt spam egg wouldve crushed me ... crushed me badly... poor pika
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:50 pm

xD, you can stop apoligizing flops, its no big prob. And gl too you both. And it was best of 7? -.- owell.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:02 pm

lol idk i just cant apologize enough because i shouldnt have won and everyone knows it i dont deserve to be in the finals, i dont even deserve to be in the semi finals

and thanks egg :]
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:05 pm

fLoPpY wrote:
lol idk i just cant apologize enough because i shouldnt have won and everyone knows it i dont deserve to be in the finals, i dont even deserve to be in the semi finals

and thanks egg :]

If you didn't deserve to be in the final round, you probably wouldn't have been in it. And seeing as no one has kicked you out of the tourney yet, then obviously you deserve to be there! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainEllipsis
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:28 pm

thanks captain that makes me feel alot better :] :]
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Im on right now fLoPpY.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:55 pm

ok me and EVIL had our fight!! i lost...badly!!

Game 1: Wolf (evil) vs Pika (me)
i win

game 2: wario vs pika
i lose

game 3: lucario vs pika
i lose

game 4: Ganon vs Pika
i win

game 5: Lucario vs Pika
i lose

game 6: pika vs pika
I LOSE!!!!!

Last edited by fLoPpY on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:57 pm

CONGRATULATIONS EVIL U ARE THE THB CLAN'S BEST BRAWLER!!!! WHOOOOOO GO EVIL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top