The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Voting_barThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Voting_barThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

The 1st Official THB tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

***Attention***
Winner of The 1st Official THB tournament is Evil-Knuckles
Our ranks are
The Hollow Brawler Master- Evil-knuckles
The Hollow Brawler Conqueror- Floppy
The Hollow Knight- Eggdude

Entrants:

1. Greengold2014

2. Evil-knuckles

3. Skinless

4. Eggdude

5. JV_Master

6. Floppy

7. Captain Ellipsis

8. mrmopper

Last edited by skinless on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 am; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:45 am

wheres mrmopper? is he active?
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 am

I had an idea, Could I start a hub on Friendcodes for people to come in and do their round?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainEllipsis
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:19 pm

Captain Ellipsis wrote:
C'mon Eggdude! I'm ready anytime! ITS ON!
XD its on!!!
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:32 pm

fLoPpY wrote:

here I'll get him on I have means outside of the forum to contact him.
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 pm

fLoPpY wrote:

Hey can u get on at 5:00pm pacific time mrmopper will be able to fight u about then, he will come to the chatbox here.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:50 pm

ahh i was brawling for so long ARGH its 10:50 PM here EST and it would be 7:50 PM PST uh can u tell Mrmopper to be more active here and fill in his Brawl FC? lol thanks i dont mean to be rude or anything sorry if i sounded that way
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:56 pm

yeah he'll get on it but u didn't answer the question cause he will be on tomorow at 5:00pm pst for sure which is 8:00pm est
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

Number of posts : 1221

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:46 pm

Hey skin sicne ur good with thsi can you arrange a tiem for me and green thanks xD
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register&a
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:03 am

skinless wrote:
Evil-Knuckles wrote:
He pretty good he was a melee vet Im assuming by the way he Brawled. Oh BTW right now I can't see the countdown (wiinet) but Im assuming it starts first thing saturday. Well... Im going down to coos bay for the weekend (Thanksgiving) and I wont be able to contact you. (Im probably gone right now) If my opponent cant fight monday can I have an extra day to brawl him/her?

I already setup the bracket so its me against you and we should be able to get our match done monday, so unless someone else joins I know the seeding. I did in-fact do it random I used my tournament bracket thing to randomly seed then transfered it to an online bracket.

Lol, random is funny it was you during the first tourny we never started/finished. Monday is ok I guess. Best of luck on your match Skinless.
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:52 am

JV_Master wrote:
Hey skin sicne ur good with thsi can you arrange a tiem for me and green thanks xD

um, sure alright Jv and green both get on at one of these two times 4:00pm est wait for 10-15 minutes if not come back at 6:00pm est wait 10-15 minutes and just in case come back one more time at 7&8 pm est wait 10-15 minutes each time.

I want both of u to make efforts to show up each time, that way u will actually run into each other.
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 am

PM me the time you want to have our round Egg.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:51 am

ohh ok well im not allowed to play brawl at 8PM eastern i can only play till 4-5PM eastern
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:29 pm

fLoPpY wrote:
ohh ok well im not allowed to play brawl at 8PM eastern i can only play till 4-5PM eastern

4-5pm est is 1-2pm pst he's not home yet.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:59 pm

Skin, I thought you would pick a time. Oh well how bout 8:00? If i see you sooner well do it then.
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:49 pm

alright cool. Na- I'm going to do some figureing out of my best characters. You might get to see my samus in our match depends.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:40 pm

Captain Ellipsis wrote:
I'll be on tomorrow evening, and most likely all day thursday too. You have an FC acount right? I'll try to find you there.
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:01 pm

Eggdude wrote:
Captain Ellipsis wrote:
I'll be on tomorrow evening, and most likely all day thursday too. You have an FC acount right? I'll try to find you there.

This round is technically supposed to be over guys. I'm giving one more day then I'll give the match to the person who gave the most effort to get the match based on the number of posts, or both you and your opponent have to pm me to extend your time, you have till the end of tommorow to do so.

Evil-k beat(an understatement) me so now I'm setting him as the winner.

Gj evil-k I got like raped XD owell I'll beat u in the final match I promise so you better not lose till then.

Hey Evil-k if u could feed back on my samus now I want to point out 2 things I've been doing differently with samus I will likely change back to normal. When i fought against eggdude I used my down b for some combo's don't ask how i don't really remember how also I had a really interesting techqniuqe whith forward air I'm going to work out.

Still feed back would be useful I felt like u started to hold back round 2.
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:24 pm

fLoPpY wrote:

Hey floppy heres the deal I made with Mr.Mopper

skinlesscougar: here's the deal he posted on the forum more than you did to try to get the match going so.
skinlesscougar: you can try again tomorow
skinlesscougar: otherwise I'll put him as winner
Mr. Mop: ok

(I'm refering to u floppy in this conversation)
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Damn tomorrow green said he couldn't noooo
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Its an ok samus, biggest problem was using down smash too much. I was able to 3 stock you because the over used down smash couldnt kill me at 180% and was easy to see coming. Try and use z-air more too as a surprise attack for setting up your charge shot and to space. I was sitting right outside of your attack range. I'm not really big on Samus so I can't give you many tips but try fighting Gnight's Samus or Psychoticwevile's Samus I'm positive you will pick up some cool tricks.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:29 am

skinless wrote:
fLoPpY wrote:

skinlesscougar: here's the deal he posted on the forum more than you did to try to get the match going so.

Why did you refer to her as a he?
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:30 am

EGG! We need to set up a time! Mad
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:09 pm

thanks evil lol skin thinks im a boy i guess he didnt know lol not his fault

skin im a girl :]
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:37 pm

Captain Ellipsis wrote:
EGG! We need to set up a time! Mad
Ok, ill be on FC this entire day, and on thursday too. page me if you see me, or ill do the same.
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
skinless wrote:
fLoPpY wrote:

Why did you refer to her as a he?

Yeah I was kinds thinking the samething kinds got confused for a sec LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top