The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Voting_barThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Voting_barThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

The 1st Official THB tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

***Attention***
Winner of The 1st Official THB tournament is Evil-Knuckles
Our ranks are
The Hollow Brawler Master- Evil-knuckles
The Hollow Brawler Conqueror- Floppy
The Hollow Knight- Eggdude

Entrants:

1. Greengold2014

2. Evil-knuckles

3. Skinless

4. Eggdude

5. JV_Master

6. Floppy

7. Captain Ellipsis

8. mrmopper

Last edited by skinless on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 am; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:37 pm

I'm not as forcefull as I said I would be cause ppl aren't doing their matches so I'm going to host a poll. After this tho I'm going to proceed to round 3 I don't want ppl knocked out of the tourney without fighting.

To vote click here
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:38 pm

Wait... I didnt post my results!? Or did I? I Know I did somewhere. I beat JV just in case I didnt write it somewhere. So now who can I play?
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:07 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
Wait... I didnt post my results!? Or did I? I Know I did somewhere. I beat JV just in case I didnt write it somewhere. So now who can I play?

Can't till round ends I guess I could end it now like I'm suposed to.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:36 pm

Hm, just a little more time, ill talk to flops asap.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:35 pm

hi Egg idk why i never catch u on brawl i have ur FC and ur on my buddy list so i guess we can schedule a time?
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:12 pm

Anyone know where mopper is?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainEllipsis
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Wait this mopper guy you were talking about is a part of this clan? I dont think he is coming back if that is true.
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:31 am

That means I advance? I was hoping for a real match. D:
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:45 pm

fLoPpY wrote:
hi Egg idk why i never catch u on brawl i have ur FC and ur on my buddy list so i guess we can schedule a time?
dang, i wouldve been on earlier, but my dumb internet wouldnt connect. hm, how bout friday?
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Captain Ellipsis wrote:
That means I advance? I was hoping for a real match. D:

Mr.mopper is apart of the clan I know him in Rl I'll get him online if ne1 wants.
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:47 pm

I need him on for our round. Get him as soon as you can.
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:05 pm

Friday is perfect egg ill be on 3:10 - like 10 PM with a few little breaks so i guess when we see each other on
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:12 pm

fLoPpY wrote:
Friday is perfect egg ill be on 3:10 - like 10 PM with a few little breaks so i guess when we see each other on
awesome, seeya then. :p
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

Number of posts : 1221

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:54 pm

OH forgot to say Evil k beat me lol

They were great games and amazing at times gj

BUt i could have done better sweat

Since iev been playing sonic unleashed i havent come here you guys sry bout that, going trhough a lot of changes. Mains, switch, and life that got super busy all of a sudden
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register&a
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:23 pm

JV_Master wrote:

Since iev been playing sonic unleashed i havent come here you guys sry bout that, going trhough a lot of changes. Mains, switch, and life that got super busy all of a sudden

Its can be addicting. I have 65 moon medals now ^^
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:31 pm

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
JV_Master wrote:

Its can be addicting. I have 65 moon medals now ^^

Hahah yes it is very addicting lol i barely got trhough shamara lvl xD
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:25 pm

NOOOO eggy i didnt see u on!! im so sad we didnt do our match
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Hey skin who am i against cause mr.mopper and captain havent been here lately?
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:49 pm

JV_Master wrote:

................................................ omg dude I'm not even going to answer that question why don't u look at the first post.
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:15 pm

skinless wrote:
JV_Master wrote:

................................................ omg dude I'm not even going to answer that question why don't u look at the first post.

Oh lol sry well its still the same question, i havent seen captain in awhile =/
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 pm

Just pm captain he gets on fairly frequently now.
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:56 pm

JV_Master wrote:
skinless wrote:
JV_Master wrote:

Lol, nobody looks at that. Everyone clicks on last post. Well I look at it. It is updated frequently, good job skin.
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:48 am

JV_Master wrote:
skinless wrote:
JV_Master wrote:

I'm still here! I'm usually on here in the morning though. So, when do we go?
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:46 pm

Heh, guess im in the losers bracket now :l, I'd rather have the winner chosen by brawling, so flops, puhleez tell me when ur on. But if not soon, I understand that the show must go on. Razz
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:26 pm

I'll try to have our round sometime over the weekend JV, Finals are next week. D: Just gimme a time, and I'll try to be on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top