The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 THB-Logo_zps46375582

Welcome to the home of The Hollow Brawlers, a clan focused on Super Smash Bros!

Members, please log in. If you're new, feel welcome to register and join us!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeChatroomLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Release Tournament (3DS) - Round 1 match ups have been posted! Check them out here! Updated(10/25/2014)
Character Champion - Fight for the title of Champion for your favorite characters here! Updated (10/6/2014)
Name Changes - Want to change your username? Visit the thread here! Updated 10/25/2014
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 637 on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:06 pm
Release Tournament (3DS)
Tournament Winners
Turtle and Bryce Kold!
Public Shoutbox
Latest topics
» Contact info
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby STEVENDX Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:02 pm

» HIlife
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:00 pm

» I had returned
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

» What Characters Do You Like?
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Bryce Kold Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

» Name Change Requests
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Jesus Fri May 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Top posters
Eggdude (3284)
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Voting_barThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
~Killerobi170~ (2157)
The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Voting_barThe 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bryce Kold (2154)
Blayd (1919)
STEVENDX (1538)
fLoPpY (1268)
JV_Master (1221)
Miguel (1103)
2D_Terror (1041)
n10do_STAR (1040)

Share | 

The 1st Official THB tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
skinless

skinless

Number of posts : 561

The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

***Attention***
Winner of The 1st Official THB tournament is Evil-Knuckles
Our ranks are
The Hollow Brawler Master- Evil-knuckles
The Hollow Brawler Conqueror- Floppy
The Hollow Knight- Eggdude

Entrants:

1. Greengold2014

2. Evil-knuckles

3. Skinless

4. Eggdude

5. JV_Master

6. Floppy

7. Captain Ellipsis

8. mrmopper

Last edited by skinless on Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:00 am; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:58 am

lol weres mr. mopper? i cant ever find him on the forums...why doesnt he ever come on? he only has two posts...
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Round 1 is over I have moved it so everyone can start round 2.

umm actually I'm giving eggdude and captain ellipsis more time cause there trying one more day and I'm increasing the length of round 2 by one day so guys pick up the slack and make contact, Hell just stay on the site for a while.
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:40 pm

How about we just have out round at about 7:00 ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainEllipsis
Eggdude

Eggdude

Number of posts : 3284

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Captain Ellipsis wrote:
How about we just have out round at about 7:00 ?
Dang, wait, i couldnt brawl at 7. :l
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:43 pm

THB Tourny:

Eggdude vs. Captain Ellipsis(Eggdude won)

Game 1:
Yoshi vs. Marth (Eggdude won) Game 2:
ZSS vs. Luigi (Captain Ellipsis won)
Game 3:
Yoshi vs. Marth (Eggdude won)

These were very good games, Captain Ellipsis is alot better than I expected. Sorry, would've written more but i g2g :p
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:52 pm

Eggdude wrote:
THB Tourny:

Eggdude vs. Captain Ellipsis(Eggdude won)

Game 1:
Yoshi vs. Marth (Eggdude won) Game 2:
ZSS vs. Luigi (Captain Ellipsis won)
Game 3:
Yoshi vs. Marth (Eggdude won)

These were very good games, Captain Ellipsis is alot better than I expected. Sorry, would've written more but i g2g :p

Your match isn't over its best of 5 so u have to win 3 fights
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

Number of posts : 1221

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:55 pm

WEll evil k it has come LOL

when can we do our match evil k? xD
Back to top Go down
https://thbc.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register&a
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:17 am

ahh round two is here? i didnt even vs mrmopper..darn.

oh wait i checked the bracket i won by default? yay :]
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:19 pm

fLoPpY wrote:
ahh round two is here? i didnt even vs mrmopper..darn.

oh wait i checked the bracket i won by default? yay :]

Hahahah i won to by default =p

Congrats xD
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:58 pm

Dang, We have less than a day to finish our match Captain. I would've been our earlier but you know, today IS Thanksgiving, so i was away gobblin down turkey Razz Oh, btw, Happy Thanksgiving my awesome clan buddies Smile
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:17 pm

sign a brotha up!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/black151
JV_Master

JV_Master

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:35 pm

It has started storm where in round 2 now
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:37 pm

lol, poor storm :l
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:49 pm

lol o well il get the nex 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/black151
JV_Master

JV_Master

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:47 pm

yeah just eb sure to stay for the next one
Back to top Go down
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:00 pm

Egg When do you wanna brawl? maybe now? ill check if you're on i think i have your FC im pretty sure i played u before my brawl name is Ally and i mostly use pika and MK
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:08 pm

fLoPpY wrote:
Egg When do you wanna brawl? maybe now? ill check if you're on i think i have your FC im pretty sure i played u before my brawl name is Ally and i mostly use pika and MK
Ok, well ill be most of today, ill see if i can catch ya. Razz
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:36 pm

sigh.... Green gold hasn't been on in a while so mine is almost an instant win.
Back to top Go down
Eggdude

Eggdude

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:04 pm

skinless wrote:
sigh.... Green gold hasn't been on in a while so mine is almost an instant win.
sigh, yeah, its sad really. :l
Back to top Go down
Bryce Kold

Bryce Kold

Number of posts : 2154

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:14 pm

you should keep the first post updated with who is against who I dont know who my opponent is. Good thing I got my match done monday cause I left right after.
Back to top Go down
JV_Master

JV_Master

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:05 pm

Hey evil k whe can we do the match were up in round 2 =D
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:39 am

Evil-Knuckles wrote:
you should keep the first post updated with who is against who I dont know who my opponent is. Good thing I got my match done monday cause I left right after.

Thought u would be able to click on the link to the brackets but yeah i'll do that.
Back to top Go down
CaptainEllipsis

CaptainEllipsis

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Does Mr Mopper even exist anymore? D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainEllipsis
fLoPpY

fLoPpY

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:19 pm

lol Egg what time zone do u live in?

i live in eastern time zone
Back to top Go down
skinless

skinless

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:32 pm

Captain Ellipsis wrote:
Does Mr Mopper even exist anymore? D:

Yeah hes just not active on the site I guess hes knocked out sigh... this is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Official THB tournament   The 1st Official THB tournament - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top